Inspired Explorations Learning Community offers both Full-time and Part-time enrolment. By enrolling at Inspired Explorations you are engaging in a whole family learning experience.
- Full-time Senior Kindergarten through Grade 3: $8,500.00
- Part-time Senior Kindergarten (5 year olds): $5,500.00
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Full Day
- Part-time Junior Kindergarten (4 year olds): $4,000.00
- Tuesday, Thursday - Full Day
- $100 for nutrition & art supplies
- $75 for school supplies
- $25 for administration fee
This fee covers school supplies such as paper, pencils, glue etc., art and cooking supplies.
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is due with the signing of the enrolment agreement.
Preferred method of payment is by Pre-Authorized Debit. Cheques and E-transfers will also be accepted.
- 10% of tuition due on August 15 which will be applied to the final month tuition fees (June).
- Tuition may be paid bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, or in full beginning in September.
Cash and credit card payments are not accepted for tuition fees.
Classes are in session from 9:00am-3:30pm. Classes begin promptly at 9:00am. Morning drop off is from 8:45am to 9:00am as we value offering our learners some unstructured play before our morning intention circle. Classes end at 3:30pm. Pick up is from 3:30pm to 3:45pm.
Before and After Care
Learners may be dropped off fifteen (15) minutes before and picked up fifteen (15) minutes after the regular school day at no additional charge. Any students dropped off before 8:45am or picked up after 3:45pm automatically will be charged for Before & After Care.
- Daily experiential learning and project materials
- Daily physical education and outdoor education materials
- Awareness through the Body curriculum and materials
- SongWorks Curriculum
- Low learner-to-educator ratio
- Individualized curriculum for every learner
- Daily interpersonal and intrapersonal curriculum – we teach relationship to self and others
- Full art curriculum
- Inspired Families Program
- Parent Volunteer training Workshop
Tuition Does Not Cover
- Before and After Care
- Field Trip costs
- School Pictures
Mid-Year Entry Tuition
Tuition and fees for the balance of the year will be set by Inspired Explorations Learning Community. The remaining tuition and fees owed will be divided into a number of payments equal to the number of consecutive months from enrolment through June and paid monthly, unless full payment is made at the time of enrolment.
A 2% per day late fee will be charged on overdue accounts. Inspired Explorations Learning Community may deny a learner admittance to class if tuition and fees are unpaid. No learner portfolios and/or transcripts shall be released unless and until the learner’s account is current and paid in full.
A $25.00 processing fee will be assessed for a returned or NSF payments. Subsequent returned or NSF payments will be charged a $50.00 processing fee.
To ensure financial stability at Inspired Explorations Learning Community, no refunds on tuition or fees paid will be issued. No refunds on tuition or fees paid will be issued. Tuition and fees shall be specific to the enrolled learner for the academic year. No amounts due for one learner may be applied to a separate year or to the tuition or fees due for another learner. Any past due tuition and fees may be subject to collections.