The Inspired Explorations Learning Community offers a full time and part time curriculum. By enrolling at IELC you are engaging in a whole family learning experience.
- Full-time Senior Kindergarten through Grade 3: $8,500.00
- Part-time Senior Kindergarten: $5,500.00
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Full Day
- Part-time Junior Kindergarten: $4,000.00
- Tuesday, Thursday - Full Day
- $100 for nutrition & art supplies
- $75 for school supplies
- $25 for administration fee
This fee covers art and cooking supplies that are not listed on the school supply list.
- Daily experiential learning and project materials
- Daily physical education and outdoor education materials
- Awareness through the Body curriculum and materials
- Sound to Symbol Curriculum
- Low learner-to-educator ratio
- Individualized curriculum for every learner
- Daily interpersonal and intrapersonal curriculum – we teach relationship to self and others
- Full art curriculum
- Inspired Families Program
- Parent Volunteer training Workshop
Tuition Does Not Cover
- Before and After Care
- Field Trip costs
- School Pictures
Mid-Year Entry Tuition
Tuition and fees for the balance of the year will be set by IELC. The remaining tuition and fees owed will be divided into a number of payments equal to the number of consecutive months from enrolment through June and paid monthly, unless full payment is made at the time of enrolment.
Tuition is due on the first (1st) day of each month. A payment is considered late if it is received on or after the fifth (5th) day of the month. A late fee will be charged for every day your tuition is late starting from the first (1st) day the invoice was due. IELC may deny learner admittance to class if tuition and fees are unpaid. No learner portfolios and/or transcripts shall be released unless and until the learner’s account is current and paid in full.
A $25.00 processing fee will be assessed for a returned or NSF check. Subsequent returned or NSF cheques will be charged a $50.00 processing fee.
To ensure financial stability at Inspired Explorations Learning Community, no refunds on tuition or fees paid will be issued. Tuition and fees shall be specific to the enrolled learner for the academic year. No amounts due for one learner may be applied to a separate year or to the tuition or fees due for another learner. Any past due tuition and fees may be subject to collections. IELC shall have the right to legal action for collection of tuition and fees, and the learner’s parent and/or guardian shall be responsible for all costs of collection, including court expenses and reasonable attorney fees.